Transposable elements databases
If you would like a database that you curate to be included in this resource please contact the Editorial Office.
- euL1db: the European database of L1-HS retrotransposon insertions in humans, provides a catalogue of known non-reference L1 insertions in the human genome. Reference
- GPAC - Genome Presence Absence Compiler: A comparative tool to visualize the presence or absence of genomic sequences in multiple species. Reference
- KKSC insertion significance test: A tool to define significant retrotransposon insertion patterns and distinguish them from incomplete lineage sorting and hybridization. Reference
- RepeatExplorer: A collection of unique computational tools and databases which are designed to identify, quantify and annotate repetitive sequences in complex plant genomes. Reference
- sRNAPipe: a computational pipeline that maps small RNA-seq reads to categories of genomic sequences: transposable elements, gene transcripts, microRNAs, small nuclear RNAs, ribosomal RNAs and transfer RNAs. It also provides individual mapping and counting for chromosomes, transposable elements and gene transcripts, normalization, small RNA length analysis and plotting of the data along genomic coordinates to build publication-quality graphs and figures. Reference
- TinT: A tool to define the relative age of transposed elements by their transposition in transposition. Reference
- Tn Number Registry: Transposable element registry that assigns Tn numbers for prokaryotic transposons. Reference
- TREP, the Triticeae Repeat Sequence Database: A collection of transposable element (TE) sequences and predicted TE protein sequences from all organisms, with a focus on plants and fungi.